Outside EU customers shop tax free
Customers outside the European Union shop tax free at Shelta.eu, meaning no 20% VAT (Value Added Tax) will be added. Swedish VAT will be excluded on all products (not on shipping) and the 20% tax will be deducted when choosing your order destination country at check-out. If you are a frequent Shelta.eu visitor from outside the European Union you can display the tax free prices if you un-tick the "Price incl. VAT"-button found at the bottom of every page.
Worldwide shipping with DHL and FedEx
We ship worldwide with DHL. During shipping you will receive regular updates of the delivery status by text/email including a link to the DHL On-Demand-Delivery portal where you simply select your prefered delivery option. Please note! At the moment orders to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan are shipped with FedEx Worldwide Express.
We ship within 24 hours work days. Delivery time to all EU countries is 1 working day if you choose DHL Worldwide Express, and 1-4 working days if you choose DHL Economy Select. Delivery to the rest of the world is 1-7 working days, shipped with DHL Worldwide Express. During sale, please allow another day or two.
Order confirmation and tracking number
After you've placed your order you'll receive an automatic order confirmation to your email address. Once shipped you will receive regular updates of the delivery status by text/email including a link to the DHL On-Demand-Delivery portal where you simply select your prefered delivery option.
It is important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. You can exchange your product within 14 days after you have received your order. The product must be in original unused condition and in the original box and/or packaging with original tags attached. Do not use the original shoe box as the shipping box. Return shipping is paid by you.
Detailed info on how to make an exchange:
- To make an exchange, simply place a new order on the product you would like to exchange to. This order will be processed as a complete new order and will be shipped directly to you.
- Return the product. Write the word ”EXCHANGE” on the reciept that you got with your order. Please note that it is very important that you include this reciept, in order for us to know who is making the exchange.
- Non-EU residents please note! When returning a package, set value on shipping declaration to 0 (zero) and item as ”return” + product. You agree to pay all eventual customs charges involved with your return.
- Send your exchange to: Shelta AB, Andra Langgatan 21, 41328 Gothenburg, Sweden (if email address is necessary please use firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When we have received your return we will refund you. Shipping costs are not refunded.
It is important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. You can return your product within 14 days after you have received your parcel. The product must be in original unused condition and in the original box and/or packaging with original tags attached. Do not use the original shoe box as the shipping box (preferably re-use the box you received your order in). If the package is damaged or used as a shipping box, we will not be able to sell the item, and your return will not be accepted. Return shipping will be payed by you. Non-EU residents please note! When returning a package, set value on shipping declaration to 0 (zero) and item as ”return” + product. You agree to pay all eventual customs charges involved with your return. We carefully inspect all items that are returned to us & therefore handling time may vary from around 1-10 business days. This counting from the day of the parcels arrival here.
Detailed info on how to make a return:
- Return the product. Write the word ”RETURN” on the reciept that you got with your order. (if you wish to return) if you wish to make a claim, please write "CLAIM" or "RECLAMATION" on the reciept that you got with your order. Please note that it is very important that you include this reciept, in order for us to know who is making the return. If you're making a claim or reclamation & don't have your original reciept, a note with your order number is also fine.
- Send your return/claim to: Shelta AB, Andra Langgatan 21, 41328 Gothenburg, Sweden (if you need to fill in an email please use email@example.com).
- When we have received your return we will refund you as soon as your return has been handled. We carefully inspect all returns upon arrival & therefore the handling time may vary. Normally it is somewhere between 1-10 business days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
We check each item before dispatching your order. If, for any reason, an item is faulty you may return the item free of charge. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
within 14 days after receiving the item. Write a detailed description about the fault, add photo(s) if possible and enter the email subject "Reclamation + Your order number". Then please await our correspondence, and if reclamation is accepted then proceed with the steps of a standard return. If the item is faulty or if we have shipped an incorrect item we will send you a new item free of charge. If the replacement item is sold out or unavailable we will issue a full refund.
We offer payment by Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.
If you did not pick up your package
If you, for any reason, did not pick up your delivered package, and the packed instead was returned to us by the vendor, we will refund the amount of your order minus the delivery/return fees. Toll and customs will still be debited to you.
Terms of service and info
You must be 18 years of age to place an order, minors must have permission in writing from a parent / legal guardian. Shelta reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on merchandise listed with incorrect/missing data or fraudulent marked orders.
Please note that the delivery charges do not include import fees that may be added when the package reaches the country of destination. This also applies to returns. In such case, charges will be deducted from your total refund. All taxes, import and toll fees are payed by you.
It is safe to place your order at Shelta. The site is encrypted with valid SSL and the newest security standards. We respect your integrity.
If Shelta fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then Shelta can not be held responsible and will have the right to terminate any started agreements.
If any other questions
If you can't find your answer anywhere above please feel free to email us at email@example.com
. We all speak english so do not hesitate to contact us.